Heritage Hall: Chargers sweep Saints...
By Robert Przybylo
And that’s why there is no logic in comparative scoring even if you’ve seen it with your own eyes. I saw Oklahoma Christian School dominate at Casady in December. Last week I saw the Cyclones take it to Heritage Hall for four quarters.
So OCS at Heritage Hall, what are you to expect? Yeah, didn’t happen like that. And though Heritage was playing without Markus Wakefield and Quintaz Struble, um, you didn’t really notice.
Not with the way Tanner Tepe came out firing. He notched three 3s in the first quarter en route to 17 points and a rather convincing 52-38 victory against the Saints.
Eh, shows what I know.
Tepe and James Lima really got things going on the right foot, the opposite of what happened last week at Casady. Lima added another 15 points.
Heritage took a 27-20 lead into halftime, but a Jack Warren three made it 35-32. I thought here comes OCS. But it didn’t happen as the Chargers went on a 10-0 run after that point and never looked back.
T.J. Holland and Warren were up to snuff as usual. Holland had 17 points, while Warren had 13. The trouble, much like last year, is finding a consistent No. 3 option. Jackson Ogle has one of the best strokes I’ve seen, but it just wasn’t his night in this one.
Heritage Hall 56, OCS 49 (Girls)
Maybe I should have seen the boys result coming after the way Leslie Warner’s girls played. This was the best I’ve seen Heritage Hall play, and Warner admitted as much following the game.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11226How to help tornado victims
- 10002At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients