Heritage Hall's Sterling Shepard gets offer from Notre Dame
Just a quick update and then back to Signing Day goodies:
Heritage Hall junior wide receiver Sterling Shepard received an offer from Notre Dame on Wednesday, said Heritage Hall coach Andy Bogert.
Shepard was an all-around threat for the Chargers in helping lead the team to a Class 3A state championship.
Notre Dame is the second school to offer Shepard. Oklahoma State offered him in December. UCLA, Missouri and Alabama are among the other schools currently showing interest.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients