Back in August, we unveiled the Super 30 for the Class of 2011. Here’s where they’re all going as we are at Signing Day:
1. Josh Turner, Millwood (Texas) — A great fit. One of the most selfless, unassuming top prospects I’ve ever met. Ready to make a name for himself.
2. Kendal Thompson, Southmoore (Oklahoma) — Already got a leg up and has enrolled with the Sooners. He’ll play somewhere at OU, unsure if it will be QB.
3. Dylan Dismuke, Duncan (Oklahoma) — Great senior season to send him off to Norman. Lifelong dream come true for the big man.
4. Kentrell Brothers, Guthrie (Missouri) — Took his time and made the right call for himself. Felt he was the best player in the state this year.
5. Tyrequek Zimmerman, Lawton (Oregon State) — Zimmerman and Jabral Johnson are headed to Corvallis and should make a big impact for the Beavers.
6. Domonique Petties, Duncan (Arizona) — Petties was extremely busy making the rounds. He is double-signing with Arizona and NEO. Freakish talent, for sure.
7. Garrett Gladd, Sallisaw (Tulsa) — Switched from Stanford to Tulsa and seems really pleased with his decision. Would have been a force anywhere.
8. Kevonte Richardson, Millwood (Hutchinson, Kan.) — An all-around talent for the Falcons. Can do a little bit of everything on the field on both sides of the ball. Could be QB or could be DB, good at both.
9. Jamelle Naff, Del City (TCU) — Naff will join teammate Chazten Gonzales with the Horned Frogs as team makes leap to Big East. Both are pumped about it.
10. Austin Beck, Nowata (Arkansas) — Tried to early enroll with Razorbacks but was denied. Shouldn’t adversely affect him at all.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com