The Oklahoman's 2012 Super 30: Nos. 30-21
2012 Super 30
21. Kason Key, QB, Owasso (6-4, 195) — The Rams weren’t expected to do much last year. However, led by Key, Owasso made run to state semifinals. Key said he is a pocket passer and is receiving heavy interest from Missouri, among other Big 12 schools.
22. Zeke Lewis, LB, Midwest City (5-10, 205) — On a team loaded with defensive stars, Lewis was the most productive on the field in 2010. He’s a force at linebacker at the high school level, but his future in college also could be at safety.
23. Cole Swayze, QB, Purcell (6-1, 195) — Another recruit that has been on the radar for a good two years. Offered by Oklahoma State last summer but is once again trying to come back from a major injury. Swayze tore his ACL midway through last season, but his production cannot be questioned.
24. Corben Jones, QB, Yukon (6-2, 185) — Became a name on the recruiting circuit last season and has received heavy interest from Oklahoma State since that time. Said his decision making is going to be something he’ll be working on as he said he tried to force things too many times last year.
25. Markus Wakefield, DL, Heritage Hall (6-1, 270) — He’s been this big since his sophomore year, and it looks like his future will be at nose guard. His intelligence and his quick feet help him stand out, said coach Andy Bogert. Wakefield did a great job of clogging up running games last season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7269Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6212Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6004UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients