Douglass OL Cayman Bundage gets two offers
It’s only the start, but Douglass offensive lineman Cayman Bundage has received his first two scholarship offers.
Missouri and Arkansas offered the 6-foot-2, 280-pound Bundage in recent days. Florida State, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Alabama have been among the other teams showing interest in the interior lineman.
A humble kid, Bundage has been a key piece of Douglass’ success since winning a starting job on the offensive line as a freshman three years ago. He was crucial on both sides of the ball in the Trojans’ run to the Class 4A state title.
“I told him about (the offers). He cracked a smile, then went back to class and back to work,” Douglass coach Willis Alexander said. “He’s always an even-keel kid. Everybody’s happy for him. He’s the inspiration and the tone-setter for our team. He’s the only one who’s been around playing for four years. Now he’s the big dog.”
Rated as the No. 3 prospect in the state in The Oklahoman’s Super 30 for 2012, Bundage played offensive tackle for the Trojans last fall, but was the starting center his first two seasons. He’s viewed as a center or guard at the next level.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients