Southmoore's Kendal Thompson comes home for signing ceremony
I keep saying ‘Southmoore’s Kendal Thompson,’ maybe I should say ‘Oklahoma’s Kendal Thompson.’ Real fun environment at the signing ceremony today:
There is no doubt Southmoore quarterback Kendal Thompson is ready for the next chapter of his life to begin. There’s also no doubt he enjoyed making a brief return back to high school.
Thompson, an Oklahoma signee, joined several other Southmoore athletes for a signing day ceremony Wednesday afternoon in the Southmoore gym.
“This is like a family day for me,” Thompson said. “It’s celebrating with the Southmoore family and recognizing all the hard work that was done to get here.”
Thompson wasn’t allowed to stick around too long as he had to get back to campus in Norman. Thompson said he is taking 14 hours this spring.
Thompson said making the adjustment to college hasn’t been too difficult, saying the 5 a.m. workouts have been one of the toughest adjustments.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22254Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17756Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12801Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10958Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10241Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9718Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8905OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6440Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5651Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5121Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients