Carl Albert's Quincy Johnson with big powerlifting meet
He was giving up four pounds but that simply didn’t matter for Carl Albert’s Quincy Johnson at last weekend’s powerlifting meet at Anadarko.
Johnson competed in the 198-pound class despite weighing 194 and finished with a competition-best 1,385 pounds total in the squat, bench and deadlift.
His mark was 105 pounds better than the second-place finisher. He had a 500-pound squat, a bench of 330 pounds and a deadlift of 555 pounds.
Johnson won Outstanding Heavyweight Bench Press, Outstanding Heavyweight Deadlift and Outstanding Heavyeight Lifter for his efforts.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients