Norman's Donovan Roberts gets offer from Michigan
While Big 12 schools continue to show interest in Norman’s Donovan Roberts, Big Ten schools are ones who are giving out the offers.
Michigan joined Indiana as the two schools to offer the Tigers star running back. The Wolverines offered Roberts late Monday night, coach Greg Nation texted The Oklahoman.
Roberts, No. 5 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 for the class of 2012 football recruits, also recently attended the Kansas junior day. Though the Jayhawks did not offer Roberts, he said he enjoyed the visit and also appreciated the honesty the Kansas staff displayed.
Roberts rushed for more than 2,000 yards last season in helping lead Norman back to the postseason.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8700How to help tornado victims
- 8573Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7011Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients