Super 30 update: Donovan Roberts continues to get looks
Let’s check in with some of the top football recruits for 2012. I was going to lead with something about Heritage Hall’s Sterling Shepard and his list of offers. But at this point, yea, pointless. He’s committed to Oklahoma, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
- Norman RB Donovan Roberts got his first in-state offer recently as Tulsa extended the offer to the Tigers star. Indiana is the front-runner because of his relationship with Kevin Wilson. However, it should get a lot more interesting in the upcoming months. As for Roberts, he’s not too concerned about an offer from the Sooners. ‘If it comes, it comes. They’re going to do what they have to do.’ He’s seen it before where OU has waited on Norman boys until the late stages of the game.
- Broken Arrow’s Zac Veatch is someone who will be appearing on the next Super 30. He has exploded since the end of last season and currently holds three offers (Kansas, Houston, Tulsa). He is 6-foot-4 and 235 pounds and is currently slated as a tight end.
- Look out for the Casady boys in Garrison Lee and Graham Bennett. You cannot produce more than what Lee did last season at linebacker. And Bennett has the size that everybody is going to be looking for. I don’t know if it’s on his highlight DVD but Bennett tracking down Heritage Hall’s Barry J. Sanders last year should be. It was a great show of just how fast the defensive end really is.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients