Union City's Kolton Brown with two grand slams in one inning
Never know when something special is going to happen. Case in point here’s some info on what happened during Tuesday’s double-header victory for Union City against Calumet.
It’s tough to top hitting two grand slams in one game, but Union City’s Kolton Brown did just that.
Brown became only the third high school player documented to hit two grand slams in one inning in a victory against Calumet on Tuesday.
Brown finished the game with nine RBIs and then hit another home run in game two of the double-header.
“I did not think he would get a chance to hit a second,” coach Ludy Griggs said. “When he did, I thought this could be something special. And he’s the type of kid who can hit one at any time.”
Former Caney star Aaron Chalk accomplished the same feat in 2009, while it was also done by a player in Illinois.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7164Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 7066UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients