Edmond Memorial boys basketball celebration video
Some schools play up championship celebrations in a big way. Others choose a more casual approach. For Edmond Memorial, it’s the casual touch.
The reason? ‘No state championship means more than any of the others.’ Memorial has notched two this school year. Volleyball took home the gold in the fall and the boys basketball team notched its first championship since 1993.
So even though it wasn’t the most glamorous celebration of the trio of assemblies (Santa Fe, Centennial), it was still a special moment for those kids.
For my brief account of the championship gathering, here ya go.
Robert Przybylo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients