Bridge Creek's Ryan Spangler named Parade All-American
He’s already been named the state’s Gatorade Boys Basketball Player of the Year and there are surely more honors to come for Bridge Creek star Ryan Spangler.
Now, he’s an All-American, too.
Spangler has been named to the Parade Magazine All-America team for boys basketball, which will be published Sunday.
Spangler, who signed with Gonzaga, led the Bobcats to a 26-2 record and a Class 4A runner-up finish in the team’s first-ever state tournament appearance. He averaged 29.2 points, 17.2 rebounds 5.8 blocked shots and 4.8 assists for the season, recording four triple-doubles and a quadruple-double.
Spangler was one of two players with state ties named to the Parade All-America team. Oklahoma State-bound LeBryan Nash of Lincoln High in Dallas was also selected.
– Scott Wright, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients