Norman's Donovan Roberts adds Kansas State to offer list
Big 12 schools weren’t quick to jump on the Donovan Roberts bandwagon, but the schools are on it now.
Roberts picked up an offer from Kansas State on Thursday to give him six offers. Iowa State, Arizona, Tulsa, Indiana and Michigan are the other schools that have offered the Tigers star running back.
Roberts, ranked No. 5 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 for 2012, rushed for more than 2,000 yards last season.
One of the reasons for his success was because Roberts was running behind offensive lineman Foster Hare. The junior is 6-foot-3 and 300 pounds and attended the junior day at Tulsa and plans to attend the junior day at SMU on April 16.
Robert Przybylo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients