Barry Sanders, Sterling Shepard and Alex Ross make Scout 300
Heritage Hall running back Barry J. Sanders and wide receiver Sterling Shepard are joined by Jenks running back Alex Ross as the Oklahoma players in the Scout 300 for the 2012 class released by Scout.com.
All three are ranked in the top 90 but nobody else from the state made the list.
Sanders tops the list at No. 51. Sanders has listed Oklahoma State, Alabama, Florida State and UCLA as his favorites. He has been busy making the rounds and has said he is looking for the right fit.
There are no questions regarding Shepard and Ross and where they’re going to attend. Both have already committed to Oklahoma. Shepard is ranked No. 85, while Ross is No. 89.
Sanders is No. 1, Ross is No. 2 and Shepard is No. 4 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 for 2012.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients