OCU wrestling signs Eric Waggoner, Kenneth Hartfield
Always fun to get out to signing day ceremonies. Wasn’t able to make it out to Western Heights to see Kenneth Hartfield sign with Oklahoma City University but was able to attend Eric Waggoner’s at Carl Albert.
Yep, conference foes and state champions are both heading to the Stars. Both were also named first team All-City wrestlers in Wednesday’s paper (or you can catch it all on NewsOK).
I’ve chronicled Waggoner’s story about overcoming his svt heart condition to qualify for state last year and win it this year. His cousin, Kyle Garcia of Choctaw, was also in attendance. Garcia was named the All-City Wrestler of the Year.
Robert Przybylo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3827Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3819Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3648As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients