Arkansas offers Donovan Roberts
And the SEC joins the hunt. It was only a matter of time, right? So that means of all the top conferences in the country, the only one to not extend an offer to Norman’s Donovan Roberts is the ACC.
After getting offered by Pittsburgh late last week, Roberts was offered by Arkansas on Monday night. The Razorbacks become the eighth team from the sixth different conference to offer the junior running back.
It’s almost getting old at this juncture. I kinda reached this point last year with Guthrie’s Kentrell Brothers. Yep, another school has offered. The first offer is always kinda neat (yes, I just said neat). But after that, well, you come to expect it.
In other Norman news, OL Foster Hare attended the Junior Day at SMU and came away impressed with the facilities and coaching staff there. Hare is getting a lot of attention from Ivy League schools, among others.
I’ve said it before with the Heritage Hall kids that when you’re noticing someone like Roberts, you’re bound to notice some of the other guys, too. One star recruit will always help out the program as a whole as Hare is getting rightfully recognized now.
Robert Przybylo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients