Barry J. Sanders, Alex Ross, Sterling Shepard make Rivals 250
It was a minor surprise to not see Heritage Hall running back Barry J. Sanders make the Rivals 100 list that was released Monday.
However, Sanders and teammate Sterling Shepard are among the three Oklahoma players that have made the cut for the Rivals 250, a list of the top 250 football recruits for the 2012 class.
Sanders is the highest ranking Oklahoman at No. 121. Jenks star running back Alex Ross, who has committed to Oklahoma, is No. 183.
Shepard, who has also committed to the Sooners, is No. 220. All three are rated as four-star prospects. Sanders is No. 1, Ross is No. 2 and Shepard is No. 4 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 for 2012.
Won’t argue with any of these guys making it, obviously. I still feel names like Donovan Roberts of Norman and Cayman Bundage of Douglass aren’t getting enough love but that can still change.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients