Douglass OL Cayman Bundage gets Arizona offer
After taking up-close looks at Missouri and Arkansas in the spring, Douglass offensive lineman Cayman Bundage continues to draw recruiting attention.
Arizona is the latest program to extend a scholarship offer to the 6-foot-2, 280-pound lineman.
The Wildcats’ offer on Tuesday morning brings his total to five, with Missouri, Arkansas, Tulsa and North Texas officially on board.
Bundage is rated No. 5 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 recruiting list. Oklahoma, Alabama and Florida State are among other programs continuing to show interest in Bundage, who has started since his freshman season as part of a powerful Douglass rushing attack.
Bundage, who will play center or guard in college, tends to really impress in camp settings as well as on highlight tape, so I’d expect his stock to continue rising throughout the summer. That said, I don’t expect him to overload his schedule on the camp circuit, either. He’ll do enough to keep his name out there, but he won’t wear himself out.
He has a good support system around him, both with his family and his coaches, and he’s a very grounded kid. I would expect them to maintain a very realistic view of the recruiting process and handle it properly.
– Scott Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients