Edmond Memorial's Jordan Woodard, Booker T.'s Juwan Parker on Rivals list
They both got a taste of the gold ball in the spring, and they still have two more years left to make their mark at their respective program.
The honors keep coming for Edmond Memorial’s Jordan Woodard and Tulsa Washington’s Juwan Parker as each was named to the Rivals top 100 prospects for the class of 2013.
Woodard played a big role in helping the Bulldogs win the Class 6A state title, while Parker was instrumental in the Hornets winning their second consecutive 5A title.
Parker was named to The Oklahoman’s Super 5 boys basketball team. Both are rated as four-star prospects by Rivals.com. Parker is No. 62, while Woodard is No. 86.
Definitely thought I’d see Douglass’ Stephen Clark on the list. Still time, though, for Clark to work his way on there.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients