Norman's George Kittle gets Air Force offer
Just because Norman running back Donovan Roberts has committed to Arkansas, that doesn’t mean the recruiting trail is going to end for the Tigers.
Offensive lineman Foster Hare continues to get looked at by college coaches, while wide receiver/defensive back George Kittle picked up his first offer.
Kittle, who caught five touchdowns on offense and had five interceptions on defense, was offered by Air Force on Saturday, said Norman coach Greg Nation.
Kittle is a 6-foot-4 and 200 pounds and came onto the scene last season as part of Norman turning things around.
The Tigers will conclude their spring practices with the Tiger Tune-up scrimmage on Wednesday afternoon.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients