OCS: T.J. Holland, Jack Warren too much for Casady...
By Robert Przybylo
Was expecting a very intriguing basketball game at Casady on Tuesday night between the Cyclones and Oklahoma Christian School.
Guess OCS stars T.J. Holland and Jack Warren didn’t care what I was expecting. The Saints’ leaders combined with the defense for another impressive road win.
OCS 63, Casady 42
- Neither team got off to a great start. A lot of effort but not much execution. Jonathan Gibson scored the first five points of the game for OCS and never scored again. Just one of them games without any real rhythm.
- Eventually, Warren and Holland got on track. I was looking forward to a great battle between the Nos. 12, Holland and Casady’s Preston Sullivan. They both kinda neutralized each other. Holland ended up with 18 points. Sullivan had 15, but both really didn’t score on the other. Matt Silver also had a solid game for the Cyclones.
- I don’t wanna say Casady comes back and wins the game, but this game changed when Casady forward Cecil Ray picked up his second foul in the first half. Though Ray only finished with two points, he was cleaning up the backboard. OCS wasn’t getting many second chance opportunities. With Ray out, the lead was stretched out.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients