Edmond Santa Fe's Khari Harding picks up first offer
BY RYAN ABER
Edmond Santa Fe defensive back Khari Harding picked up his first offer Thursday, from Kansas State.
“It’s great,” Harding said. “It feels like all the hard work and the effort you put in is finally starting to pay off.”
Harding will visit Manhattan for the Wildcats’ junior day this weekend.
“I’m really looking forward to it,” Harding said. “‘I’m just going to check out the facilities, see what campus life is like and get to know the coaches.”
Harding had 71 tackles and three interceptions as a junior.
His uncle, Rodney Harding, was a defensive lineman at Oklahoma State in the 1980s.
Khari Harding said Oklahoma State–and Oregon State–send him correspondence regularly.
He said he’s yet to hear from OU.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients