Midwest City hires Darrell Hall
Midwest City has hired Tulsa Washington’s Darrell Hall as its football coach, The Oklahoman has learned.
Hall will replace Steve Huff, who left Midwest City in January to take a job at College Station (Texas) High School. Hall’s hiring still needs to be approved by the school board later this month. Hall was 17-7 in two seasons with the Hornets, winning a state championship in his first season in 2010. Prior to that, Hall spent seven seasons at Star Spencer, going 57-28 and winning the 2009 Class 4A title.
Under Huff, the Bombers were 60-12, making the playoffs in each of his six seasons. Four times, Midwest City was undefeated during the regular season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients