Frontier's Marrissa Goodman's peculiar free-throw shot
Frontier sophomore Marrissa Goodman is a very good player. She scored 25 points in her team’s 52-48 win over Kiowa in the Class A quarterfinals Thursday.
But one thing really stood out about Goodman: Her free-throw shot. It would be hard for me to describe, so just watch the video below. (Ignore the first free-throw; I was in bad position to see her motion.)
After the game, I asked Goodman about it. She said that’s just how she’s always shot free throws. Goodman, for the season, is about a 68 percent free-throw shooter.
Frontier plays Copan in the Class A semifinals on Friday at 4:30 p.m. at State Fair Arena.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients