Anadarko's Tanner Dearman adds Wichita State offer
BY RYAN ABER
Anadarko’s Tanner Dearman has already signed with Howard College, one of the top junior college baseball programs in the country, but he received a big-time Division I offer earlier this week when Wichita State came through.
Dearman hit .489 with 25 stolen bases and scored 66 runs as a junior.
It’s already been an eventful year for Dearman, who was a key piece in the Warriors’ run to the Class 3A football title.
Dearman had 403 receiving yardsm 199 rushing yards, 45 tackles and nine interceptions as a senior.
Anadarko is currently No. 2 in the OKRankings.com Class 4A baseball coaches rankings.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients