Indiana, Houston offer Edmond Santa Fe's Khari Harding
BY RYAN ABER
No player in the state has racked up offers over the last month like Edmond Santa Fe’s Khari Harding.
Tuesday, the defensive back added another when Indiana extended Harding an offer. Wednesday morning, he added Houston to his ever-growing list. Harding now has offers from Arkansas, Arkansas State, Kansas State and Wyoming. Kansas State was the first school to offer Harding on March 1.
Harding had 71 tackles and three interceptions as a junior.
His uncle, Rodney Harding, was a defensive lineman at Oklahoma State in the 1980s.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients