Edmond Santa Fe's Khari Harding, Justice Hansen attending OU spring game
EDMOND — Edmond Santa Fe junior defensive back Khari Harding and sophomore quarterback Justice Hansen will both attend Oklahoma’s annual Red-White spring game Saturday in Norman.
Harding announced that Sooners’ co-offensive coordinator Josh Heupel invited him to the game on Twitter. Hansen confirmed his invite in a text message to The Oklahoman.
Harding, who had 71 tackles and three interceptions as a junior for the Wolves, has six offers — Arkansas, Arkansas State, Houston, Indiana, Kansas State and Wyoming.
Hansen had a breakout sophomore season and appears to be one of the top Oklahoma prospects of the class of 2014. He threw for 2,558 yards and 25 touchdowns, and rushed for 529 yards and eight scores, in leading the Wolves to the Class 6A quarterfinals and a 10-2 record.
Hansen has offers from Missouri and Arkansas.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients