Girls basketball: Sara Rogers' funeral set for Saturday at Harrah gymnasium
Funeral services for Sara Rogers, the 16-year old Harrah basketball player who died after a car accident earlier this week, will be Saturday at 10 a.m. in the Harrah High School gymnasium.
Those attending the ceremony are being asked to wear Harrah or Duke clothing, because those were Rogers’ favorite teams.
Rogers was pulling out of Harrah’s Sonic Drive-In when she was hit by another car at around 4 p.m. Tuesday. She was taken by helicopter to OU Medical Center, where she died of her injuries.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients