Girls basketball: Western Heights' Antoinet Webster signs with Tulsa
Western Heights guard Antoinet Webster finally found a college basketball home.
Webster, whose lack of any NCAA Division I offers was the subject of an Oklahoman story earlier this year, signed with Tulsa, Jets coach Carol Beall said.
Webster averaged 19.2 points as a senior for Western Heights, which missed the Class 5A state tournament for the first time in three seasons. Webster (5-foot-9) was forced to shoulder the load for the inexperienced Jets.
Webster joins a Tulsa recruiting class of 2012 that includes a few big names around the metro — Shawnee’s Kelsee Grovey and Kaitlyn Ramirez and Midwest City’s Ashley Clark.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients