Girls basketball: Western Heights' Antoinet Webster signs with Tulsa
Western Heights guard Antoinet Webster finally found a college basketball home.
Webster, whose lack of any NCAA Division I offers was the subject of an Oklahoman story earlier this year, signed with Tulsa, Jets coach Carol Beall said.
Webster averaged 19.2 points as a senior for Western Heights, which missed the Class 5A state tournament for the first time in three seasons. Webster (5-foot-9) was forced to shoulder the load for the inexperienced Jets.
Webster joins a Tulsa recruiting class of 2012 that includes a few big names around the metro — Shawnee’s Kelsee Grovey and Kaitlyn Ramirez and Midwest City’s Ashley Clark.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7342Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6304Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6142UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients