Girls basketball: Coach Brett Sanders leaving Cache
Cache girls basketball coach Brett Sanders has resigned and taken the same position in Siloam Springs, Ark., athletic director Lonnie Nunley said.
Sanders led Cache to an undefeated season and a Class 4A state championship in 2010, and a runner-up finish in 2011.
Last May, Sanders had accepted Choctaw’s open girls’ basketball coaching position, but backed out before officially resigning at Cache and stayed one more year.
Nunley said Cache, which lost in the area semifinals in 2012, has a strong freshman class coming up.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients