Douglass joins the list of intriguing boys basketball job openings
Athletic directors always have something to sell when they pitch a job opening to a candidate.
Maybe it’s a program with “a lot of tradition,” or it’s “heading in the right direction.”
Rarely does and AD find himself with as much ammunition as those looking to fill some of the high-profile boys basketball jobs open right now.
Would you like to take over a program that has won two state titles in the last five years and just went to state with a young team that returns almost every key player? Maybe Guthrie is the place for you.
Maybe you’re looking for a team with two state championships in the last three years and state appearances in five of the last six, with a nationally recruited senior-to-be on the roster? Perhaps Tulsa Washington is your next gig.
If that still isn’t enough, would you be interested a job opening at a school that has won three straight gold balls, led by the best player in the state, who will be a senior next year? Douglass, the latest big-time job to come open, is on your short list.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3926How to help tornado victims
- 3623Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3239Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients