Football: Tahlequah Sequoyah quarterback Brayden Scott earns offers from Arkansas State, Kansas
TAHLEQUAH — Tahlequah Sequoyah quarterback Brayden Scott picked up two more NCAA Division I offers — from Arkansas State and Kansas — Friday, when coaches from the schools visited.
Scott is No. 2 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30 list, which ranks the state’s top college football prospects. He has offers from more than a dozen schools.
Scott, rated a three-star prospect by Rivals, was receiving interest from Oklahoma, but after Colleyville, Texas, signal caller Cody Thomas committed earlier this week, it is highly unlikely the Sooners will offer the 6-foot-2, 195-pound quarterback.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients