Douglass news: DE Deondre Clark offered by Texas Tech; MTV show on Trojans to air in June
Texas Tech offers DE Deondre Clark
Texas Tech became the second Big 12 football program to offer Deondre Clark a scholarship, extending an offer on Wednesday, Douglass coach Willis Alexander said.
Clark, a 6-foot-3, 230-pound defensive end, will be a junior in the fall. He has been playing significant minutes for the Trojans since his freshman year, starting at both defensive end and tight end as a sophomore.
He finished the season with 75 tackles, 18 sacks and 16 quarterback hurries, as well as 12 receptions for 154 yards and two touchdowns. He also has offers from Oklahoma State and Missouri.
MTV show featuring Stephen Clark and the Trojan basketball team to air in June
The constant lurking of video cameras never derailed Douglass’ charge for a third straight basketball state championship, and now, the players get to find out if it was all worth it to share their locker room and their lives with MTV.
The show, “Nothing but Net,” will air as a two-part series on June 10 and 17, each being televised at noon central time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients