Edmond Memorial's Jordan Woodard offered by Oklahoma
Oklahoma men’s basketball coach Lon Kruger said he would be looking at more in-state talent, and he’s proving to be a man of his word.
The Sooners offered Edmond Memorial’s Jordan Woodard on Friday during an unofficial visit, Woodard confirmed to The Oklahoman via a Facebook message.
Woodard, who will be a junior in the fall, helped the Bulldogs win the Class 6A state championship. Oklahoma has already offered Tulsa Washington’s Juwan Parker, another star in the class of 2013.
Parker and Woodard were the only two in-state players recently listed on the Rivals.com rankings of the top 100 players nationally in the 2013 class. Parker was rated No. 62 and Woodard was No. 86.
Robert Przybylo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients