McAlester's Adam Boyd commits to Tulsa
At this point last week, Tulsa had only two in-state commitments and none of them were on the offensive side of the ball.
Seven days later, and the Golden Hurricane have received three more in-state verbals and all three could play offense.
McAlester’s Adam Boyd became the latest in-state recruit, committing to Tulsa on Tuesday night.
“I think it’s the best fit for me,” Boyd told InsideTulsaSports.com. “I called Coach (Bill) Blankenship. He said he was very excited. He said they don’t know what I’ll play yet, but it will probably be inside receiver, safety or I might grow into a linebacker.”
Midwest City running back James Flanders and Madill running back Caleb Muncrief have also committed to Tulsa in the last week.
Tulsa was Boyd’s only offer at the moment though he had been receiving heavy interest from several Big 12 and Ivy League schools.
Robert Przybylo, email@example.com
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients