Super 30 review: Nos. 25-22
Well, if you love quarterbacks, assume you have enjoyed the last few days of The Oklahoman’s Super 30 for the class of 2012.
And we’re not done yet for a mini-spoiler alert. But first, a look back at Nos. 25-22.
25. Markus Wakefield, DL, Heritage Hall
I don’t have much to add on Wakefield than what I’ve already said. He’s such a smart player who understands the game so well. His quick feet will also make him a name to watch in the future. You know how much he’s valued by how nice Barry J. Sanders and Sterling Shepard treat him. Always treat the big boys well who are leading the way for ya.
For my story on Wakefield, go here.
24. Corben Jones, QB, Yukon
Among the incoming seniors I’ve seen in person, Jones is the best pure quarterback I’ve seen. The qualifier to that, of course, is we don’t get to see a lot of Tulsa area kids as much as we used to, but Jones is about as good quality as they come. With a new stadium and a bevy of weapons to choose from, this year should just build on a solid 2010 season.
For Scott Wright’s story on Jones, go here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients