Recruiting: Where will Beggs' Ramsey Hamilton go to college?
High school sports writer Scott Wright answered questions from readers in today’s Power Lunch chat and was asked about Beggs quarterback Ramsey Hamilton’s college future. Here’s Scott’s response:
Tough to tell, because I think he was on the short list of guys OU was looking hard at when the Gunner Kiel thing fell through, but they went with the San Antonio kid, so Hamilton is probably a little more wide-open now. I think he’s definitely the top QB prospect in the state in a pretty deep QB class, so he should have some good opportunities.
Hamilton, No. 9 on The Oklahoman‘s Super 30 list, currently has zero scholarship offers, but has been to several college camps and combines.
Here are some of Hamilton’s best plays from his junior season:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients