Deer Creek's Garrett Hermanski among All-State basketball replacements
Edmond Memorial’s James Woodard and Lawton Eisenhower’s D’Andre Wright are among a trio of players to withdraw from the All-State boys basketball game. The pair of incoming freshmen at Tulsa will be replaced by Deer Creek’s Garrett Hermanski and Ardmore’s Travis Galbreath on the Large West team.
On the Large East roster, Victory Christian’s L.J. Ross is being replaced by Kansas’ Corey Cowan.
The All-State boys basketball games begin with the small-school game at 7 p.m. Thursday at Oral Roberts University’s Mabee Center. The large-school game is scheduled for 8:30 p.m.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients