Tulsa Washington hoop star Juwan Parker to announce college choice Aug. 19
Tulsa Washington basketball standout Juwan Parker announced online that Memphis, Georgia and Stanford are his final three college choices, and he’ll commit on Aug. 19.
Parker, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard and a two-time selection to The Oklahoman’s Super 5 team, has more than 20 scholarship offers, including Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Tulsa.
He will announce his decision on the National Recruiting Spotlight blog, where he also revealed his final three choices right here.
Memphis and Georgia were among the first programs to offer Parker a scholarship, and Stanford joined the race late, because of the stringent academic standards at the school, according to Parker.
Parker has averaged a double-double over his last two seasons. His summer was cut short because of a toe injury that required surgery.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients