Edmond Santa Fe's Aaron Anderson gets ORU offer
Edmond Santa Fe has produced several Division I basketball players over the last decade, and the string is continuing.
Senior Aaron Anderson, a 6-foot-2 combo guard, received a scholarship offer from Oral Roberts on Monday, according to his AAU team, the Oklahoma Wizards.
Anderson also has an offer from Arkansas-Little Rock. He averaged 8.4 points and 3.9 assists, shooting 50 percent from the floor as a junior.
The Wolves also have a pair of frontcourt prospects gaining college attention in 6-foot-7 senior Michael Onuoha and 6-foot-8 junior Shaquille Morris.
Onuoha is also beginning to draw interest as a football player after a strong showing at some summer camps.
– Scott Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8039Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4986Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4489Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients