Looking for help as practices approach
High school football practices start across Oklahoma on Tuesday, August 9, and temperatures outside have been scalding.
I am working on a story about what football coaches and schools are doing to prepare for the heat when practices start. Do you know of any interesting ideas that coaches around Oklahoma have had?
Parents: Have coaches sent out any letters or emails with any instructions (drink lots of water, etc.) as practices get closer?
If so, please shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on this blog.
Thanks for all of your help!
Follow me on Twitter @jasonkersey
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients