Former MWC coach Huff goes through first practice with new team in Texas
BY RYAN ABER
A day before his former team opened practices at Midwest City, former Bombers head coach Steve Huff took his new team–College Station, Texas–through its first practice.
After going undefeated in the regular season last year at Midwest City, Huff faces not a rebuilding project at College Station but a BUILDING project.
The school opens this year and Huff will have just freshmen and sophomores in his first season despite a schedule that features several varsity games.
“Your thought processes have to be a little bit different, because you are dealing with players who would normally be playing freshman and JV ball next year” Huff told the Bryan College Station Eagle.
Here’s the full article from the Eagle: http://www.brazossports.com/article/20120807/BS01/120809720/1043
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15991OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14570Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9562Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9374Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9102'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8275Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7661Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7564Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7457Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7060Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients