Heritage Hall golfer Trent Mewbourn bound for Tulsa
Trent Mewbourn’s college plans encountered a late change.
Originally, the Heritage Hall golfer planned to go to school at Oklahoma, and possibly walk on with the golf team.
But a late offer from Tulsa has him on his way to the next level with a roster spot in hand.
Mewbourn finished his senior season strong, winning the Class 4A regional and state championships. Out of his 11 tournaments, he had five first-place finishes and was second three more times, with an overall stroke average of 71.2.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients