Sterling Shepard, Quinn Shanbour already have chemistry
I wrote for Wednesday’s Oklahoman that new Heritage Hall quarterback Quinn Shanbour, who sat our last season after transferring from Bishop McGuinness, is getting comfortable in his role as the Chargers’ starting quarterback.
Receiver Sterling Shepard, an Oklahoma commit who had 1,015 yards and 18 touchdowns a year ago, said he’s a surprised with the chemistry he and Shanbour already have on the field.
“It was just crazy because at (7-on-7 camps), it didn’t take us that long to get chemistry,” Shepard said. “Usually you’d think it would be hard for a quarterback and a receiver to get chemistry but it didn’t take us long at all.”
Shanbour had a busy summer and is getting noticed nationally after attending the invite-only Top Gun All-Star Camp in Williamsburg, Va., last month, as well as DeBartolo Sports University’s Elite Quarterback Camp in Tampa, Fla.
Videoview all videos
Aug 10Heritage Hall receiver Sterling Shepard talks about the...
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients