Douglass sells more than 1,000 tickets for game at Cowboys Stadium
As part of their agreement to play in the Kirk Herbstreit Kickoff Classic at Cowboys Stadium next week, the Douglass Trojans were allotted 1,000 tickets to the event.
And now, coach Willis Alexander has requested more.
On Wednesday night, all of the football coaches from the OKC Public Schools system attended a dinner with a few media members, and Douglass’ ticket frenzy was among the most interesting items of the night — No. 2 being the chicken fajitas at 1492 New World Latin Cuisine (highly recommended).
So Trojan Pride is out in full force, as usual. There should be a large contingent of orange and black in Cowboys Stadium for the 4:30 p.m. game on Monday against DeSoto High School.
Winning won’t be easy. According to MaxPreps, DeSoto is ranked No. 3 in the state of Texas and No. 25 nationally. As I mentioned last week, their attendance numbers would put them as the fourth-largest school in the state, just behind Jenks, and larger than any school in the OKC metro area.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients