Heritage Hall softball coach makes record book
BY RYAN ABER
Former Putnam North softball player and current Heritage Hall softball coach Christin Jantz (formerly Christin Dobbs) is now in the NAIA record book.
Oklahoma Christian received notice this week that Jantz, who played for the Lady Eagles from 2008-10, is being included for her career batting average.
Jantz hit .414 in three seasons at Oklahoma Christian and one at Central Oklahoma. She had 292 hits in 705 at bats.
Jantz was a three-time All-Sooner Athletic Conference selection and in 2010 earned first-team All-America honors.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3548Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3510Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3477How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients