Fan poll: Vote for the city-area football Player of the Week
Football fans, here’s your chance to let us know who you thought was the Player of the Week in Week 4 of the high school football season around the Oklahoma City area.
Pick one of the five selections from the poll below, or write in your own candidate in the comments section, where you can tell us why your choice deserves Player of the Week honors.
The results of the poll will appear in Tuesday’s Oklahoman, and some of the best reader comments might get in as well.
Feel free to discuss and debate the best performance from Week 4. Here are your selections, along with some details about their performance, so make your pick and cast your vote on the poll below:
Justice Hansen, QB, Edmond Santa Fe
Rushed for three TDs and threw for another in the Wolves’ 42-35 comeback win over Westmoore.
Jerame Littell, QB, Stillwater
Threw for 461 yards and five touchdowns in a 38-37 win over Sand Springs.
Michael Lowe, QB, Jones
Accounted for 381 all-purpose yards with four passing touchdowns and two rushing scores.
Corey Reeves, QB, Moore
Threw two touchdown passes and rushed for two scores as Moore snapped its 24-game losing streak.
Allowed 93 total yards and forced three turnovers in a 34-0 win over rival Bridge Creek.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients