Barry J. Sanders to be officially announced as U.S. Army All-American game participant at Oct. 4 ceremony
Heritage Hall running back Barry J. Sanders will be officially announced as a participant in January 7′s U.S. Army All-American Bowl at a ceremony at Heritage Hall on Oct. 4.
Lt. Gen. Benjamin C. Freakley will announce Sanders’ selection.
Sanders, No. 1 on The Oklahoman’s Super 30, has said he will announce his college choice at the game, held annually in San Antonio.
His top four choices are Alabama, Florida State, Oklahoma State and Stanford.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16360Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12715Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11414'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11247Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11067Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10980OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6968Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6909Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 6877Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients