Donations can be made to Ryan Smith's family at tonight's Westmoore-Edmond North game
MOORE — The Westmoore football booster club is working in coordination with the Edmond North booster club to raise funds at tonight’s game for the family of Ryan Smith, the 16-year old Edmond North player who died Wednesday.
There will be collections taken at the Moore Stadium gate and at concession stands for Smith’s family to help with burial costs, Edmond North football booster club president Lisa Molinsky said.
Smith died Wednesday night, one day after suffering a broken leg during football practice.
You can also send a donation to the Ryan Smith Memorial Fund at:
Ryan Smith Memorial Fund
Attn: Coffee Creek Branch
P.O. Box 30
Edmond, OK 73083
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients