Report: Tulsa Union running back Kendall Holmes suspended indefinitely
TULSA — Tulsa Union running back Kendall Holmes has been suspended from the football team indefinitely, KTUL reported Tuesday night.
Tulsa Union plays at Stillwater on Friday in a game that could decide District 6A-4.
Redskins coach Kirk Fridrich confirmed Holmes’ suspension to the television station but wouldn’t disclose the reason. He added that Holmes could be welcomed back to the team at a later date.
Holmes, a junior, has missed time this season with an ankle injury, but has rushed for 933 yards and 16 touchdowns.
If Tulsa Union wins, they will likely finish first in District 6A-4. If they lose, Stillwater will win the district and the Redskins will finish third.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients